Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hacking Google


All right I'll admit it. I am not near the hacker/geek/tech genius I would like to be. But I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last nite...sorry It is late. I digress.

One thing that is great about the web is customization. The old school newspapers and News shows are going the way of the dinosaur because the user is stuck with the content presented. I don't know about you but that seems so 90s to me.

I am a news junkie. Always have been now I have found the perfect way to get the news I want.

If you havent tried it go to http://news.google.com its a really great news site. But the best part is: on the right side of the screen is a gray block that says"edit this customized page" click this and you can add sections or delete sections you don't want to read about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home